Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials
1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials
(hereinafter — the “Agreement”) is entered into between you
(hereinafter also referred to as — the “Cardholder”) and brandmark
ExpertOption (hereinafter — the “Merchant”).
2. By clicking the “Pay” button, you express full consent to this
Agreement and authorize the Merchant and its payment service provider
to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number
(hereinafter — the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate
transactions on your behalf (hereinafter — Merchant-Initiated COF
Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you
(hereinafter — Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions), both
by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
- 3. Disclosures of the Merchant:
3.1. Your Credentials will be used for: Cardholder-Initiated COF
- 3.2. Description of Services: Digital Options
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall
be included in the transaction confirmation: card number,
transaction amount, surcharges (if applicable), transaction currency,
transaction date, authorisation code, the Merchant’s location.
5. You will be notified of any changes to the present
Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective
in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals)
Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before
such changes become effective in relation to Merchant-Initiated
COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation
to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
6. You agree to notify the Merchant of any changes in the
Credentials on File at least 7 (seven) business days prior
to the next Transaction date.
7. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation
(or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt
of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant, and shall
be valid until terminated by you or by the Merchant
according to the Cancellation policy.
8. The Cancellation and refund policies of the Merchant are accessible
following the link below:
9. In case of any inquiries related to this Agreement, please
contact [email protected].